Download Video In Youtube For Free
With the variety of interesting and useful information streaming online, it is no surprise many of us adore watching YouTube videos. Everyone finds here clips to their taste, regardless of their age, sex and interests. A lot of people watch YouTube more than once a day – but how can you enjoy watching videos without wasting mobile data when you are on the go? How can you download videos from YouTube free of charge when there is no Wi-Fi and your connection is limited? It is much easier than you might expect.
How to download YouTube videos to a PC?
While getting clips from YouTube directly might be complicated, there is an opportunity to use 3rd party programs. 4K Video Downloader is one of them. Install it and follow the steps below to download videos from YouTube for free, including virtual reality and 3D clips.
1. In the browser, open a YouTube page with a video you want to download. Copy the page address;
2. Open 4K Video Downloader and find a green button called “Paste Link” on the left side of the window. Now paste the copied address to the address box. Once the video is found, the file properties will be displayed;
3. Before saving a video, you can choose its format and quality. 4K Video Downloader allows to either save the whole video or just its audio track. Once you are ready, choose a format and select the desired quality. Keep it in mind that the higher the resolution, the bigger the file size;
4. Press “Browse” to indicate where to save the file and start downloading by pressing the “Download” button.
5. Those who use 4K Video Downloader frequently will appreciate its Smart Mode which saves user preferences and starts downloading files automatically thus saving time.
How to download YouTube clips on Android devices?
The easiest way to get a YouTube video on your smartphone is to use TubeMate. A special program has everything necessary to save clips quickly.
1. As usual, the first thing to do is to install TubeMate on your Android smartphone. On the official page, http://tubemate.net/, there is a list of sources where you can find this program. Since these sources are external to Google Play Store, you smartphone won’t be able to install the app unless you change the security settings, turning on the “Unknown sources” option. Even after you do so, security notifications might appear. Simply press “OK” and continue. Once the installation file is downloaded, open it to install the app.
2. When everything is ready, find the video using the app and press “Play”. On the right, you will see a “Download” button. Click on it!
3. You will see a list of quality and resolution options. Keep in mind that YouTube clips can be of large size and there has to be enough free space on your smartphone.
4. If you have run out of mobile data and prefer to use Wi-Fi, add videos to a queue to download them later.
How to download videos from YouTube on an iPhone for free?
Although it might take a little bit longer, downloading videos on iOS devices is still a piece of cake!
1. In the App Store, search and install “Documents by Readdle”. Besides being a good file viewer, it is also able to save YouTube clips.
2. Find the video you would like to save in Safari or in the original YouTube app. Use the “Share” button to copy the address link.
3. Open “Documents by Readdle” and go to the browser, which looks like a little compass. Enter https://en.savefrom.net/ into the search bar and paste the copied address at the end. As usual, before starting a download, you can choose the properties, quality and resolution.
4. After the file is saved, you can find it in the same app on the “Downloads” tab. Clips can be moved from this tab to “Camera Roll”.
How to download YouTube videos to a Mac?
One of the fastest ways to save YouTube clips to Mac devices is using MacX YouTube Downloader.
This couldn’t have been easier: just copy and paste the address link, choose your preferred quality and save up to several files in one go.